Legal Help For The Injured
There are numerous issues and challenges for people who have been injured. The physical and emotional recovery can be overwhelming, as can also be the task of rebuilding your life while perhaps learning to adapt to new physical limitations resulting from serious injuries. The last thing you need to be worried about is a lawsuit. You need a legal team you can trust to fight for you and get you the compensation you deserve.
At Arze & Mollica, LLP, we’ll take care of it. Our attorneys have been handling all types of personal injury claims and insurance disputes for our clients in Brooklyn and throughout New York for more than two decades. We know how to stand up to the other side, and we know how to win.
We’ll take care of all the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on recovering.
Fighting For You
We fight to get compensation for clients injured by:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Auto accidents are extremely common in New York, and it takes a knowledgeable, aggressive legal team to obtain maximum compensation.
- Construction accidents: Construction work is an extremely dangerous occupation. Our lawyers understand the dangers and the importance of fighting for our clients who have been injured in construction work.
- Medical malpractice: If your doctor made a critical error that resulted in illness or injury or the death of a child, our attorneys will fight for you to obtain justice and compensation on your behalf.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Stores and restaurants are the sites of many accidents every year, and slip-and-fall accidents are often more serious than people think.
- Defective products: When the products we buy in the marketplace prove defective or excessively dangerous and result in injuries, the manufacturers, designers or retailers can be held responsible.
Whatever type of accident you’ve been in or injuries you’ve suffered, our lawyers will be there for you.
Insurance Coverage Disputes
It is far too common for insurance companies to deny the valid claims of their policyholders. If you’ve been injured, it is almost certain that the insurance adjuster will try to make a minimal offer to compensate you for your losses.
Let our attorneys represent you with the insurance company. We know how to evaluate your claim and get you the best compensation award possible.
Contact Arze & Mollica, LLP
Do not try to handle your personal injury claim alone. Call us at 718-737-9324 or email us today. We offer free consultations, and we work on contingency, so there are no fees unless we win your case.
Our office has personnel fluent in both Spanish and Russian, and we frequently employ translation services for other languages.